My First Blog

Hello everyone! My name is Ciena Brittle and I am working towards an A.S. degree with a focus in Business. I am taking this course because it is a requirement, and also because I'd like to know more about the different aspects of marketing. I'm hoping that with the knowledge I gain from this course, I will be able to decide whether or not I would want to pursue a career in marketing.

While my education is important to me, my number one priority is my son. He's very sweet and energetic! When I'm not busy with my son or schoolwork, I enjoy various activities/hobbies including gardening, mountain and road biking, reading, bowling, and crafting. I also love watching football in the fall - go Seahawks!




The photo: My view of Mt. Adams while out mountain biking in Hood River - beautiful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening

Marketing in the News